I’ve been touting IntelliFarmsTechSummit16.com as our latest step in education and outreach, and now the time is almost here. This Wednesday, March 23 at the Westin Crown Center in Kansas City, the entire IntelliFarms team will be joined by a can’t-miss selection of speakers and vendors.
I’m eager to share the newest innovations in ag technology – including unveiling SureTrack, the latest offering from IntelliFarms – at the Summit. And I also know our featured speaker, Kevin Van Trump, and our panelists are going to lead some incredible conversations about the future of farming in our region and in the national and international markets.
Join the Tech for Independence Discussion
There’s still time to register at IntelliFarmsTechSummit16.com, where you can also learn more about our speakers and view the agenda for the March 23 event. Here’s a breakdown of the discussions that will be taking place throughout the day:
Morning Breakout Sessions
- Spotlight on Plant and Soil Health
- Glen Crowe, Pathways Microbial Technology
- Ag Legislation Affecting 2016 and Beyond
- Wanda Brown, Missouri House of Representatives panelists in legislature and member-based associations
Morning Panel: Tools and Strategies for Weathering Down Markets
- Mark Stewart, AFA
- Katie Steen, Missouri Corn Growers
- Jim Craig, producer
- Kevin Van Trump, The Van Trump Report and Farm Direction
- Mike Wilkins, M2 Lease Funds
- Todd Sears, IntelliFarms
Featured Speaker: Market Influences on Ag - Kevin Van Trump of the Van Trump Report
Exhibitor Showcase – Informational Presentations on the Offerings of our Exhibitors
- AgMaxx, AgTech, Insta-Pro, M&M Specialty Services, M2 Lease Funds
Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- Evolution in Grain Storage Management
- Travis Florey, Valley View Agri-Systems and Don Schaefer, IntelliFarms
- Opportunities in Food-Grade and Specialty Markets
- Randy Baker, Willcross Seeds and Craig Briney, Insta-Pro
- The Cutting Edge of Field Management Tools
- Scott Jackman, Fly Ag Tech and Chance Hager, IntelliFarms
A Big Unveiling, a Big Prize
We believe we’ve put together an event that achieves IntelliFarms’ mission to bringing profit and value to the farm. Our goal is to educate about the power of technology and new strategies to improve the quality and safety of the food ag produces and also farming more sustainable for the future. I think you’ll leave Tech for Independence feeling as though that goal has been accomplished.
You’ll also leave as one of the first people to see the full power of SureTrack, a tool that brings together all of the technology and Big Data information -- from seed through planting and harvest to final sale -- for farmers and for companies and producers.
It’s going to be an engaging day, and I hope to see you there. Together, we can explore the power of technology for the benefit of independent farmers.